Monday, July 10, 2006

this and that


i was going to publish a filler post today (yes, one of many that i have written but was never in the correct mood to publish) and let my brain continue it's aimless wanderings. however, i figured i better get a-kicking before that old grey matter dies out on me.

i have been feeling restless recently but i can't quite pinpoint what's up. i feel like i'm waiting for something to happen.....or something to settle down. eeerrrggghhh! *dig deep big hole and bury uneasy feeling* maybe it's because there are a few topics bouncing randomly in my head but i am not quite in the mood to write them. or maybe i have been taking too many magic mushrooms....hmmmm, i like the pink and purple types best. *shakes head vigorously* i'm rambling again.

since you have been my loyal readers for some time, i have decided to unveil the real 'me' (sengkor, see, i told you this name will be appropriate :-p) for my 100th post. ermm....no, it's not that stick figure picture that cher-cher drew here. *rolls eye upwards* i will post my photo *ahem*, right here on this site, on my 100th post. it's going to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing. so, step right up, ladies and gentlemen, and remember to watch out for it, coming straight to you from the people at blogger.com. thank you, thank you. no stunt-double, no computer-editing, just the real mc-coy. for those not the least bit curious and doesn't want to be permanently scarred, please stay away from this blog for at least 2 weeks. for those who choose to remain here, please don't say you have not been warned.

looks like i am going to be rambling aimlessly today. again, those with no patience to read through purposeless pointless drivel, you will have to skip my blog today. for i am determined to digress, confuse, bewilder and speak incoherently today so as to bore the mind out of all readers. for those who are able to stick to the end, a big clap and a hip hip hurray for you, for you can claim to have stuck through adversity and tribulations; the greatest suffering of modern mankind - aimless drivel.

i am about to embark on a great mission; the initiation of a top secret society known only to the closest link. our mission is ........erm, to gather and desseminate information for the good of mankind. however, my very first target will be to lure...ahem, i mean invite members to join this august alliance. before i am making myself confused, i think i should just go ahead and say it in plain simple english.

actually, i will be starting a qigong class soon and i am in the midst of enroping students. noooooo, i am not the teacher. who in their right mind will attend the class if i am the teacher? anyway, it's supposed to be really good for your body and will repair parts that are not functioning optimally. those who have problem raising their flags up and whose lightbulb just flashed above their head when i said the above, please refrain yourself from commenting on it. tie your hands up if you have to. yes, cocka, i am talking about you. i think it's pretty exciting because supposedly, the chi will make your body moves randomly whilst your body is repairing and you will see different coloured lights, depending on the condition of your body. personally, i look forward to seeing a multi-coloured rainbow when i close my eye. well, the course is just for 12 days and so far, i have managed to rope in some close friends and relatives. all in the name of health....and fun, for me. more updates when i actually start the course at the end of this month.

before, i end up with senseless zombies as readers, i shall let you people off the hook from my mindless blabber so that you can return once again to your sane and conventional world.

adieu, until we meet again.

10 comments:

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

I like aimless wanderings, I always end up in places I never knew existed or discover something I might like. Qigong is also useful for clearing the cobwebs in the brain apparently :P

Anonymous said...

fuiyoh... qigong! i oso wan to learn.

Ianfluenza said...

How about giving out magic mushrooms as complementries to those who enrol in the QiGong classes? I bet they will all see rainbows, stars, lightning and thunder, dark clouds and the sun altogether, with or without closing their eyes...

How many posts more till your 100th?

me said...

dear ff: yes, you will also discover that i am a crazy lunatic :-p. we shall see if qigong will help my brain, but i think i was born like that :)

dear ah pek: can, can. after i learn, i teach you through the internet, ok? i write step-by step post on how to do it. but if you 'chow four yup more' i'm not responsible, ok?

dear ian: ya ya, during break time, i will consider distributing magic mushrooms as snack. eeeeek, later turn into something more obscene gathering.

erm, should be 8 more after this. why, can't wait ah? or trying to figure out which post you must avoid? *grins*

Cocka Doodle said...

Leng lui....I don't refer to mine as the flag. It has a pet name called ICBM. That's right! inter-continental ballastic missile. Muhahahaha!!!

And no....I don't require qigong classes yet. A couple of weeks ago, I ordered 1/2 dozen oysters along with a steak at The Ship. Of course, I had to lodge a complaint to the management the day after because only 2 out of the 6 oysters' aphrodisiacal properties worked. Nevertheless, that night, the missus was smiling from ear to ear....a very happy and satisfied woman indeed.

To see your rainbow in multiple dimensions and techni-colors in neon, I suggest you try marijuana! They work wonders. LOL

Wuching said...

well thats an improvement; ur stick figures r in colours now! i like!

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

Psssssttt, lenglui, you should see my secret persona, maybe crazier than yours ....ssssshhhhh

cocka, no wonder your missus smiling, takes so long to fuel a ICBM... *quickly runs away*

me said...

dear cocka: wahhhhhhhh, my post evoked such a long comment from you. such rarity. :-p hahahaha. r u sure missus smiling because she is satisfied. maybe smiling becos world cup fever over ler. :-p nevermind, you don't have to go into details on the how often, where and when. too much information for my weak mind. btw, ICBM have been known to misfire and 'chow for' :-p *runs away*

dear wuching: must seriously consider hanging up my drawing pencils since you say daughter's drawings are better than mine.

dear ff: *high 5* hehehehe. just couldn't resist pulling cocka's ICBM..i mean leg.

Anonymous said...

mindless babbles are always nice. I haven't had any mindless babbles myself for a long time... omg, I'm running dry of stories to tell!! *sob sob*

me said...

dear may: heyyyyy, i'm sure you've got so much more inside of you. perhaps what you need is a break. a break from pleasing and writing what you think people wants to hear :-)