Friday, November 03, 2006

ever wonder?

ever wonder ............


.....if the blog background that you choose reflects on your personality?

i've taken a test long long ago about which toilet cubicles we choose to occupy reflect subconsciously on our character. don't ask me which is what though as the wind has blown that one out of my mind. since it applied to the toilet cubicles, i'm sure our choice for the blog background will also reflect something about us. the question is what? (by the way, those are circles in my background, not nuts, ok?) perhaps in ah pek's case, it shows that he is adventurous and has somewhat of a problem with his rear end being itchy?

.....why men have nipples?

this one i know as i have bought the book! since men don't breastfeed i guess their nipples are redundant and according to the law of evolution, it should slowly shrink and disappear! pretty much like the tail, i suppose. watch out, men! hold on tight to those nipples of yours!

....what is sand made of?

sigh! i don't know the answer to this one and i needed to...because the children were asking...and i couldn't answer. i actually looked it up...but as usual, the wind came and took it all away from my mind.

....why delicious and scrumptious food are always unhealthy for our body?

vice versa, those that are extremely good taste yucky. like tofu for instance. in its' purest white form, it taste bland and boring, which is good for your health. you can deep-fry it to make it taste better, but that much oil is not good. no no. ice-cream is fattening and clog atteries, coffee is too stimulating and a thick juicy steak may be deadly! is god trying to tell us something? that we shouldn't be enjoying ourselves so much, perhaps?

....why the yong chau fried rice in yong chau doesn't taste like ours?

or so i have been told. and singapore fried bee hoon isn't quite the same over there. neither does a whole list of other dishes that bear a place's name but which doesn't quite taste the same there. even worse, they don't even have that dish there!

....what goes on in my head to come up with all these crappy questions?

if you lean real close and put your ear beside my head, you will hear a whoosh whoosh sound inside. the sound of air circulating in the empty cranial hemisphere. knock! knock! sorry, nobody's home.

enough questions! i am racking my head too damn hard to come up with all these questions.

have a good weekend.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

men have nipples so we could pinch them there when they're naughty!! LOLOL!!

Anonymous said...

and pretty soon, you will go all phyco.

The background of one's blog does indeed reveal one's personality. In my case, I chose white to reflect my pureness, my untainted mind, my innocence and my fragility. It also symbolises my ability to adapt, because white can be a good contrasting background for all colours.

A blog that has many coloured balls as background is exactly the apposite.

bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! and pretty soon I will be as phyco as you.

me said...

dear may: provided they take off their shirt first! errr....what were they being naughty about with their shirts off in the first place?!?!?! *wagging finger* nauuuuuuughty may.

dear ah pek:lei chee ngor toe mei chee. kakaka. i was referring to the fact that you keep changing your background. you?! pure, untainted and innocent?! excuse me, i need to go vomit first ah!! kakakaka.

coloured balls means colourful personality loh. *looking innocent with big eyes*

Anonymous said...

oh dear.

so does my blog background mean things are serendipitous in my life,

or i'm just full of shit?

Annie said...

Knock Knock. Echo Echo Echo... mm.. nobody home?

My blog blackground is BLACK! Simple, non traditional, plain, uncluttered sense. It makes a statement. It's not froo froo. It's BOLD AND BLACK!

Cocka Doodle said...

Why men got nipples ah? Good question. I have'nt figure it out yet.

Someone once told me that men has 26 useless body parts...

20 nails that you can't hammer,
1 adam apple that you can't eat,
2 breasts that can't produce milk,
2 balls that you can't kick
and a cock that can't crow.


....and why are you laughing? You've got a pussy that can't catch mice! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL.
This comment box like a bit RA. *innocent blink*

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

install an air purifier in the vacant cranium?
There is a Singapore noodles dish here I've never seen in my life....

seefei said...

visit our local library when you are in town. the librarians do answer these questions and put them up on the book rack?

my partner like to play with my nipples before ahem... guess mine wouldnt be disappearing any time soon!

me said...

dear serendipity: i hazard a guess? your background says that you are pure, innocent and open to ideas and inspirations, just like a white canvas.

dear annie: yap, sorry. no one's home. pls leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

hmmm....black. ok, i'll accept your interpretation.

dear cocka: your comment has caused poohbearee to rate my site RA loh. i can't agree with the balls can't kick and the nails can't hammer part. get a girl angry enough (like when you don't pay for your weekly visits...ahem!) and you may just get your nails hammered and your balls kicked. :-)

dear poochie: that's part of the charm of cocka mah. you don't get so many siao bloggers like that, so it's all good fun. his comments will always bring a smile to your lips...well, at least to mine lah.

dear ff: then you'll just get clean air in that still empty vacant cranial area. what's the name of that noodle? speaking of which, yummmm...my munchy monster is acting up again.

dear fei: imagine me going up to the librarian and asking..."hello, i will like to know why me have nipples?". if it's male, he may deem it sexual invitation, if she's female, she'll call me a pervert and have the cops on me lah.

and...too much info on your sex life!!!!!!! don't start putting x-rated images in my mind, you know how over-active my imagination already is!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow... these comments are pretty darn enlightening!!!

Cocka - 'you've got a pussy that can't catch mice!'

See feei - 'my partner likes to play with my nipples'

BWAHAHA!!!

Las montaƱas said...

first there was man, then woman. So it goes to say that nipples in men has still an original function to serve.

me said...

dear ian: i knowwww! the details you find out about people! it's mind-blowing. soon fei will be telling me he likes to suck on toes!

dear monty: you see, god used only one type of mould. since man was the trial run, so that he will come up with the perfect woman, he naturally had to include the nipples. in his mind, he was thinking of making the woman all along.

sengkor said...

.....why men have nipples?

correct answer: as an safety indicator when go swimming. when the water level reaches the nipples means dun go any deeper.

i read from encyclopedia one..

me said...

dear sengkor: hahaha. your comment was the first one today to make me laugh. *grins* what encyclopedia you buy ah? those printed by hospital bahagia, issit? i notice recently sengkor's comment and post...how do i say it? like he was just released from tanjung rambutan lor.