Monday, February 20, 2006

the thruth is out there

ah pek was soooooo sweet to put my award in his entry today. er, is this the same ah pek that i have been reading from others' blogs? the one who has been cussing to punctuate sentences and nearly bleed from the nose from siau cha bor's stories? ah ha! so, there is a gentle and considerate side to ah pek.

but i am still spinning from the 2 comments i have received. i have been blogging in silent for a few months now in another somber website and pray that nobody knows of my darkest secret. (shhhhh........) someone introduced me to her blogsite one fine day and i found the people there very interesting - not to mention imaginative and creative (haiyoh, ok, who want to wear this tall hat?) sooooo, i secretly log in and quietly read ah pek's damn good poetry, wingz' imagination and cocka doodle's cock stories. i tried to move in tip-toes and stealthily sneak in and out without anybody knowing.......inspired, i wanted to set up my own. tired on focussing on the negative, this time it will be all positive and talk about the funnier (not funny yet, ah? sigh! some people ah, born like that. talk until the pigs fly also not funny lah) aspects of my life or muse about things that i see.

so, ok, after a few entries, when i am more familiar with my new blog i put links to their websites so that i don't have to log in through someone's blog each time. but damn! they found out! i wonder how (i guess they will be informed when someone put a link to the website) and i am still scratching (eh, my head lah! you dirty people). gulp! it's like undressing infront of everybody! soooooo public. nevermind that they won't know who i am. it is like these old birds have ex-ray eyes and can see through all this farce. gulp! sweating from the palms now.

what i will like to know is, how do all fellow bloggers find time? granted, writting the text takes only a few minutes but searching for the right picture or attachment, setting up the right program, updating on fellow blogger's news......sigh! if you have a secret time machine which you are making use of, please let me know. share share can ah? or if you have a secret formula for time management, puhlease tell me. amidst che-che's non-stop chattering and kor-kor's whining, i am struggling to put my entry in. blogging is a luxury. what with the mountain of work in front of me (which i am forsaking in favour of putting down this entry. ha ha! the best thing about anonymity is my boss will never need to know that at a point in time, i had chosen blogging over work!) and the growing list of things to do, i hardly have time to indulge. and this can get to be addictive. so, before my hands start quivering and my nose starts watering, i'll stop for today. boss, er, i'm actually going to do some work now.

6 comments:

Admin said...

hahaha!! we all eat full already got nothing to do one. now only you know meh?

5xmom.com said...

I no tai nam yan. Can I oso peek at your big butts anot (referring only to the avatar, not your real ones, ok?).

How we find time? Blogging is a must because it releases stressssssss. Nothing like a good crap on the blog and carry on with the real life with more energy.

P/s : I came by from Ah Pek.

Helen said...

I know it's easy to succumb to pressure to read every blog and to comment on every one! But, don't. If you do, blogging will be more of an obligation than recreation. As Lilian said, blogging is supposed to release stress not add! lol

I use Yahoo toolbar to keep track of my favourite blogs. The toolbar has option for me to add their RSS feed so whenever there is an update, the toolbar will let me know. Having said that, it's not perfect. Aiyah, sometimes ppl had already posted for one day already before my toolbar go and update!! (meaning I have to refresh more often but I'm lazy..) :-)

Happy blogging!!

Cocka Doodle said...

I like the part where you said "it's like undressing infront of everybody!"
....and gauging from your profile pic, there's a lot to see hor?. LOL
-just kidding.

Errmm...how we find time to blog? During working hours of course!

me said...

ah pek: i also eat very full but still not time leh. must use toothpick to dig my teeth, burp, scratch my tummy and burp some more. soooo busy

5xmom~chanlilian.net: thanks for dropping by. i know you from the comments that you have left at the other blogs. by the way, that is my real photo and those are my real butts. for modesty i have turned around so that nobody can see my big breasts too.

helen: i try soooo hard to control my blogging time buttttt.....sigh! that's why my site is called why so kaypo? not meant for others who peeked in but a question to myself lah. kekekeke.

cock: i'm sure you would like that part! as i was telling 5xmom, that really is my picture and it goes with big breasts too! don't get too excited ok? and don't put me in your fantasy!! hahaha

to everybody: sigh! i blog when i work, i blog when i rest and i blog in between. if i can bring the com-com to the loo, i'll blog in there too. too much? i know. so, if i don't put in any new entry sometimes, you 'll know i'm trying to get a real life. thanks all for coming. you ppl are just so sweet.

Wingz said...

sigh* u ppl really free-er than i am ... why am i always the last one to know one huh ?