Friday, February 24, 2006

thank you, thank you

there will be no new post for this weekend as i will be going to a beautiful faraway island to celebrate leng chai's ngau yat. veli romantic ah? you try lah, with che che and kor kor screaming and running everywhere, the other guests will sure give us the 'dagger looks'.

anyway, i just want to express my appreciation (wah! serious ah) to ah pek for always being the first to read my entry and always the first to leave a comment (either he damn free or he damn sweet). thank you for the support. must keep supporting me when it starts to get damn boring and monotonous ah *hugs*

short and sweet entry, hor?

6 comments:

Admin said...

wah lau... faraway island.. hahahaa!!!!

anyway, you are so curteous. like applying for leave like that.
no need wan lah. sometimes we don't feel like writing. just don't write lar. just don't feel obligated. then blogging can be fun. once obligation sets in, blogging becomes stressful. we keep worrying that if one day we don't post something, people will all run away. run . run lah. it's not as though we are making a living out of this.

so enjoy your holidays. come back with some pictures of you in your bikini. then drop a word in my blog that you are back, and i'll return. and oh, commenting in other people's blog is aso a sure fire way of increasing your audiences.

happy holidays!

me said...

a word from the wise....must bear in mind.

sengkor said...

eh ah pek, u see her profile wear swimsuit also so damn nice oredi, still wanna see the bikini version meh?

happy holiday lenglui..

5xmom.com said...

Enjoy your holidays and if people give dagger stare, you give laser stare.

Ah Pek, you like profile like mslenglui? Wuah...like that means I got chance to khau ahpek liao.

And yeah, come visit me la. I every day oso neck long long wait for visits. LOL.

Cocka Doodle said...

Mslenglui, you go girl! Have a great weekend and enjoy yourself kau-kau! ;)

5xmom, I jealous oreadi! Why never invite me to visit?

5xmom.com said...

Ms. Lenglui
I gave you a tag liao. Watch out, lots of men are coming by 'cos I told them your body will makes them faint. Kahkahkah.