Monday, January 22, 2007

seeking pleasure

honestly speaking, i cannot remember the last time i had another person of the same sex climb on top of me. it has been a very, very long time.......too long.

i am not one for such tendencies but it was all purely for the pursuit of pleasure. last weekend, i took a little time off, disappeared for a few hours and went seeking for some indescribable ecstacy. it wasn't something that i would announce to the family, for obvious reasons. i felt a little guilty, indulging in pleasures such as this but i have suppressed my natural desires for far too long and believe that i should finally succumb to it, wicked as it may seem.

this is not my first time. i've had other encounters with those of my same sex but i must admit, they are definitely much more satisfying than any i've had with my man. she knows how to give me pleasure in ways that a man just wouldn't understand, touch me in places i needed to be touched. her hands were smooth, my body ached for her gentle yet firm touch.

for that one hour, with nothing else on my mind, i was hers whilst she pushed me to levels of blissfulness that i never knew existed. i soaked in languid bliss, not bothering about what the outside world may think of us. closed away in that dark room, all that mattered was how she made me feel.

you and i, we are not naive people. we all know what i am talking about.

the expert touch of a masseuse. working out those tight knotted muscles. what an absolute bliss!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, my, what a naughty and suggestive post...

She must have outdone herself. Did you remember to tip the masseuse? LOL...

Anonymous said...

whether same or opposite sex, I shy away from massages... too ticklish! if only I don't wiggle so whenever they press on the sensitive spots...

Anonymous said...

ME, you r a teaser!

Anonymous said...

ME certainly knows how to pamper herself.

Anonymous said...

thats my wet dream!

Anonymous said...

I saw the masseuse insinuation coming... LOL! But that doesn't deter me from thinking that you're a lesbian! LOL!! Joking ajelah!

me said...

dear jonzz: no, you were thinking along naughty lines, not me. *grins*

dear may: hahaha. didn't know you were so ticklish. wouldn't be the same then, laughing your head off and screaming when you are indulging in a little massage.

dear pooh: hahaha. just something to perk up everybody's interest.

dear monty: not often enough though, too bad.

dear wuching: ohhhhh! tereseeeeeeeeeeeee! lol

dear ian: tak boleh tipu u, u memang too clever. i think it's easier for a girl to be a lesbian than a man to be gay, cos girls are so sensitive and considerate, who wouldn't be touched?

Anonymous said...

of course i know what you are talking about! you are having a lesbie affair with your masseuse right?

seefei said...

Replace the “she” with the “he” it is like a page of “playboy”. What we have here?

Anonymous said...

for a while, i was pretty disgusted (at you. haha)

thank god i didn't switch the screen off before reading till the end of the post.

me said...

dear ah pek: hahaha, trust you to think of it like that! sorry, i'm 110% in favour of men.

dear fei: really? I wouldn't know *batting eyelids and acting innocent* some exciting reading to perk up your week

dear gsh: hahaha. you mean you were disgusted with me, before or when you were reading the post? lol. nothing wrong with lesbianism wat.

Anonymous said...

Good riddle, me. Tickled me.

me said...

dear bernard: kutchi kutchi ku. didn't know u are ticklish. *grins*

Anonymous said...

Haha, I like this one.

me said...

dear narrowband: typical. guys like suggestive post like these, don't they? *grins*