Wednesday, January 31, 2007

obituary

gather round, everybody. there's a party going on here today. pick up a glass of champagne. feel free to let down your hair, shake your bottom and go crazy. we are drinking to the death of 'why so kaypo?'.

yes, this is the last and final post in here.

let's toast goodbye to that stupid name. i admit i took like 5 seconds to come up with that pathetic name. i don't even know what it is suppose to signify. one thing for sure; it's easy to remember. i guess i was hoping for some idiot to ask me the name of my blog, to which i can reply....(all together now...)......"why so kaypo*?". never happened though. *shaking head sadly* which is a given since people who knows about my blog already knows the name and those that don't know of its existence, i have no plans of enlightening them. yammmmmmmm seng

let's not forget that stupid nickname that went hand in hand with the blog. it started out with 'mslenglui' which was obviously connocted because the only people who seemed to call me so were those in the morning market. how pathetic. an obvious ploy to get more people to see the beauty in me. hah! then was 'me' which is equally sad, if you ask me (pun intended), confusing bloggers from all walks of life. it was supposed to signify that i am 'me', what you think you see is what you get, no packaging, no frills. plain and simple. let's toast goodbye to all that stupidity and senselessness. yammmmmmmmm seng

let's give another toast to all the happy, and silly, memories in here. yes, yes, i will forever remember being called 'ghost', 'long-winded' and other unkind adjectives. *grins* nahhh, they were sweet memories. yammmmmmm seng

ok, how about another toast to all the friends that i have made here. this blog wouldn't be what it is if not for you guys. does this sound like an oscar speech or what? it's not like i'll be getting an oscar award anytime soon, so indulge me, ok? my friends in the blogosphere. i'm so proud to say that. for all those who were so sweet to me and said the sweetest things, a toast to you. yammmmmmmmmm seng

hey, you there in the back! no making out in this party. go get a room or something. sheesh! i think that about wraps it all up. a final toast to this blog. YAMMMMMMMM SENG!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i'm still writing though. for those who can't get enough of me, please hop over to my new place (or should i say places). it is still renovation in progress, so watch out for all those loose nails, saw dust and all, but i was a little sick of commuting to and fro the old and new place. see you there.

in case you are wondering where, it's all there - in my profile.


*incase annie is blur (which is a given), kaypo means 'to be busybody / nosy'.

6 comments:

Annie said...

OMG! *X-file theme song*

How did you *know* I was looking to find out what your blog name means.. Argghhh...

Hey, what's Yam sung.? is that a noodle?

*cry*
*sob*

I hate goodbyes.

me said...

dear annie: haha. you mean after all this time, only NOW u r trying to find out the meaning??! slow learner. :-p haha. yum seng is the equivalent to the war cry of 'bottoms up'. groups in weddings tend to drag that cry for the longest time before actually drinking it up, hence the '...mmmmmmmmmm' before the 'seng'. everyday u learn something new. stick with me, baby and u'll know more about the 'crazy' asian culture. *wink*

Anonymous said...

I liked to be kaypo wor... lol! ok, see you at your new "home"! *clinks glasses with you*

me said...

dear may: thank u 4 taking the time to leave a final msg in this blog. the name may be different, the place is the same. we can all still kaypo there *grins, clink!*

seefei said...

*look see look see* where is your new home ah?

me said...

dear fei: eeeee, fei so blur kah? go check out my profile and u'll see the names of two blogs there. come come visit.