Friday, January 19, 2007

madness

i step out for half a freaking day.

the phone rings incessantly.

the boss calls.

he wants something PRONTO!

i have to go back.

i am in all the time, cultivating spiderwebs on my rotting body and nobody calls. the phone is dead. i take one freaking foot out and the world is looking for me.

it's a freaking crazy world.

**************************************

i talk to my bro on the 3G, eventhough he is like ten steps away, because it's free.

like i need to see his face when he asks me .............what was it again?

**************************************

i look at my feet and wonder why i am wearing heels that are at least one size larger.

what was i thinking of when i bought the shoes?

that my legs will swell?

for that matter, did i bring my brain with me when i went shopping?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all have days like that! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha.... i had pig brain soup last night. Sorry didn't realised it belonged to you. No wonder it tasted a little bit bitter.

Anonymous said...

PRONTO PRONTO PRONTO

SOONER RATHER THAN LATER *DEAR*

I'M WAITING.....

I'm talking about my donut. I really need one RIGHT NOW!

Yanno, if I ate everytime I got stressed like you get stressed, I'd be bigger than an elephant. Thank goodness for being lactose intolerant - I can't eat a damn thing!

me said...

dear wuching: it's easy for you to laugh *pout*

dear ah pek: me, bitter? i tot i will be salty, with a little bit of spicy and definitely damn tender! did the soup make you any smarter?

dear annie: lactose intolerant? you've still got sushi, rice, noodles, potatoes and all those damn fattening carbohydrates out there. you need to be molecule intolerant to not blow up like an elephant. hahaha. and donut? it's in the mail, along with the millions of ants crawling on it.

Anonymous said...

ME: Hope u feeling better after the weekend. I did :)

Anonymous said...

Dum dee dum... there will be days like these... bop bop bop ba doo bop...

And there will be others days... bop bop bop ba doo bop....

Sorry, cannot think of anything super sensible to write. Office in a mess.

me said...

dear pooh: definitely! *grins*

dear jonzz: drumming ah? go clean up your mess!!