Friday, April 07, 2006

stupid cupid

ahhhhh.......the sweet sound of birds chirping in the air. everything is so lovely when you are in love.

yesssss, i am in loveeeeeeee. i see everything through rose-coloured lenses and the world is beautiful.

i met him over the weekend. what was supposed to be a regular shopping outing has totally changed my life. having been married for so many years, i was beginning to tire of the drudgery of our daily lives. i yearn for some change, for some excitement. i needed something more to fulfil my life, to make me whole.

the moment i laid my eyes on him, i knew he was the one. i forgot the one that was waiting at home for me. it's strange....after 5 years together, i have forgotten his loyalty in just one minute. i am not ashamed to admit it; i must be true to my heart. what is the point of avoiding the fact? it will only hurt all 3 of us in the long run.

he made me feel like a woman again. he made me tingle and i could feel the pumping of my wanton heart. in all thruthfulness, my eyes had been straying for some time. i had been watching and waiting for that special one for so long that i have forgotten when i have felt so incomplete. the one at home could no longer fulfil my desires and needs. i needed one that could understand me......make me whole again and be there for me.

i walked up to him, looked at him with eyes bridled with passion, sighed and caressed him tenderly. yes, i whispered to him, he is the one that would make me alive again. my heart swelled with pride when he is there with me. i can't keep my eyes off him.......i had to bring him home. i cannot wait another minute.....i want to peel everything off.

damn! he was expensive too. for something so small and light, the new sony vgn-tx26gp/w vaio laptop sure cost a bundle. but if it means that i am no longer restricted to blogging at my desk, i will gladly trade in my old one for this new. and he is soooooo beautiful. who says that you cannot find true happiness with beauty?

9 comments:

sengkor said...

ah lenglui jehjeh.. the rest of the description i can understand but can u explain how a notebook makes u 'feel like a woman again'?

seefei said...

taking up on seng kor...
lenglui jehjeh, issit something todo with cybers**? dont try too often hor...if joystick got stuck jau tai lok hor LOL

me said...

my dear seng kor ti-ti: you not woman mah, that's why you don't know lah. i can be free, do what i want to do, explore and re-discover myself with the computer. to remember what it means to be a woman - sometimes so many roles until forget i am also a woman. understand already or not? next time got anymore question, don't shy shy to ask jehjeh hor (lucky never call me aunty *grin*)

my dear see: you so "sum che" lah. as explained above, nothing to do with joystick. laptop no joystick one lah. got some keys and a pad for mouse - cannot imagine how to have fun with those.

Anonymous said...

Your first few paragraphs made my heart swung emotionally left and right and I was about to be swayed away until I notice it was just a stupid notebook. Tiu.....

Anonymous said...

oH such a misleading post
hope you are not a confuse person
either !

Admin said...

aaaahh... loooovvveeee. i'm in love toooo...

me said...

my dear lickoholic: heh...don't put him down hor - it is now my love-life, my sweetheart, my dearest. you prefer if i blog about my love-life ah? or my sex-life.....cheap trill lah. you like this post so much, must read my earlier one dated feb 21, titled 'addicted'. sure to get your heart pumping also. btw, i'm curious...what are you lickoholic about?

my dear anon: no. i clearly know who and what i am - but i don't know who are you lah. you must be more confused than i am.

my dear ah pek: eee....ah pek fatt hau...your joystick broken...so you get new one already is it?

Cocka Doodle said...

Dear auntie, oops! lenglui,
Does it vibrate?? Are batteries included?? LOL

me said...

oi, ...what auntie? ya lah, i get all my highs from it. hmmmm.....