Monday, July 23, 2007

i want

i want....

...to just sit at the nearest cafe for a cup of coffee...and a breather.

...to light up a match and set fire to this pile of work infront of me.

...to lie down in bed with a good book and fuzzy teddy bear.

...to throw away all the clocks in the world.

...to go out shopping in the weekday when there is no noisy crowd and rude pushes.

...watch a kite flutter by......but there is no kite for miles around.

...to talk to a friend.

...to stop blaming myself for all things that go wrong.

...to eat all that i can eat without gaining a single gram

...to laugh again.

...to meet with friends until the wee of the night.

...to hear the sound of the waves and feel the sea breeze blowing against my face

...to sit by the window, watching the raindrops fall and listening to soft romantic music, alone with my thoughts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget about all the things that you've wanted.
Go and refresh yourself with a holiday hiding in nowhere.
Trust me, you'll come back fully recharged.

Cocka Doodle said...

What you need is a bloggers meet/dinner and a karaoke session after that to maintain your sanity.

me said...

dear licky: that should come under the top of my 'i want' list!! trust me, i want to gooooo....but i can't. *pout*

dear cocka: hahaha. so you keep reminding me. why is it that it must always be followed by a karaoke session? go ice-skating lah, or pub-crawling or....

the mind is willing, the body under key and lock. :-p

Mamapumpkin said...

Gosh....sounds like me. Bah!

zewt said...

cocka is right...

cocka... when is the gathering?

me said...

dear big p: haha. there's something seriously wrong with us...for not going out and actually doing those things!

dear zewt: eh, want to ask cocka go jalan jalan, go cocka's blog lah? why come in here and talk to cocka pulak? kekeke.